Social Media Virtual Assistant
Reports directly to our CEO while working with other team members as we continue to grow.
The Social Media Virtual Assistant will administer the company’s social media marketing. The Virtual Assistant is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future dancers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with dancers daily, with the goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
- Community participation.
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Execution, monitoring, and reporting to create audience engagement
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Bring new ideas to existing social media campaigns
- Utilizes a high degree of creativity to create engaging visuals and content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiating conversations on behalf of the company
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
The ideal individual possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Available approximately 10 hours a week during business hours
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software and have the ability to dig into reporting to identify opportunities for campaign enhancements
- Knowledge of some SEO and hashtag best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Confident in a dancer-facing role with the ability to juggle multiple inquiries at once
- Resourceful and reflective for problem-solving
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Works well with other people and can build rapport quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in an environment with changing priorities.